Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CreateBaltimore Hackathon, Follow-Up, and Future Plans
Sunday, March 4, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST)
In the closing session at CreateBaltimore, lots of participants reported on their sessions and outlined possible next steps. Many people are already at work on their spin-off and follow-up activities, but how can we keep the momentum going? How can we ensure that something comes of these connections and conversations? The answers to these questions is really up to you.
In the meantime, we propose the following:
(1) CreateBaltimore Action Session and Hackathon
When: Sunday, March 4, 2012 1-5pm
Where: Single Carrot Theatre & Baltimore Node
Who: Any and all participants in CreateBaltimore (2011 or 2012) and any other interested people
What: Join us in brainstorming and planning CreateBaltimore 3, tentatively scheduled for June 2012 and/or participate in a hackathon to create online tools to capture and sustain our shared efforts.
(2) CreateBaltimore Follow-up Sessions.
In the early evening of March 4, starting at 5:30pm, we invite you to schedule a follow-up session to discussions started at CreateBaltimore. We have made arrangements with a number of Station North establishments (Joe Squared, Liam's, Windup Space, Cyclops, Bohemian, etc). Contact as at email@example.com to match your meeting to one of those venues. Send us your idea for a follow up session and the location you'd like to meet in, and we'll make sure the word gets out.
(3) Whether or not you can join us on March 4, help sustain the dialogue by participating online in several ways:
- CreateBaltimore email discussion group
- CreateBaltimore2 Lanyrd Page
- CreateBaltimore Facebook Group
- We are collecting other ways of staying connected on our website: http://createbaltimore.org/pages/connect
(4) Help us learn from and improve the CreateBaltimore project by taking this (very) brief survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CB2Survey
Thank you for all you've done (and will do) to build creative community in Baltimore!